"Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!"
Saturday 9: Friends
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Actually, quite a few long term friendships, a few spanning a lifetime (from childhood), and some others since Middle school, over....well....let's just say WAY over ten years. Those friends will ABSOLUTELY still be my friends in 10 more years. As for current friends, yes, I think there are quite a handful of beautiful people that would still be around in a decade, or at least I would be considered lucky if they were.
2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at? Hummmm, that is a toss up, it's either my ponytail, smudge on the ol' specs, or once again noticing I need spackle instead of "makeup".
3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person? My sister, Staci, she's my sister and my friend, they don't come better than her.
4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? From the other sister saying, "Got your check", money....it's good.
5. How would you “label” yourself? Strong woman, good mother, great friend, kind person.
6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been? I'm good right here, so if I could stop aging that would be phenomenal.
7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significant? Sorry, nothing amazing here, windows default.
8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back? "I do"....sorry bad joke
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? The money, I sure wouldn't be who I am today if I hadn't screwed up so much. Besides I could do a lot of good with a million dollars.
That was fun, I encourage you to join in, or just answer the questions in comment if you like....have a great weekend.