Saturday Nine: Little Miss Can't Be Wrong (click here to check out this fun Meme, join one and all)
(I'm a little late in posting, because I was totally consumed by Footloose on T.V.! It's a classic, great music! That was back before SJP became a fashion icon....I guess there is hope for me?)
1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong? Oh that is easy...I'll speak for the group here and say Mother-In-Law!!!!
2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you. Well, either of my children and their "stubborn streak" throwing a tantrum, pick one. That's all I'm saying, still in denial...sorta.
3. What is something you really want right now? My own place, it should not be long now, blah.
4. What are you doing this weekend? This is my weekend to work, so just that. Church tomorrow morning then off to work. I does always seem like Sunday comes so fast. I love that I can have the kids in bed and look forward to Mad Men though.
5. Are you in a good mood? If yes, Why? Yes, usually am. No reason not to be and if there is I am ignoring it.
6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot? That made my stomach turn, I hope not.
7. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't? Quit my job and be a Stay-at-Home Momma again. I loved that, and totally took it for granted. I now have to share in who raises my child, and I don't like that. I also have to co-parent, which means time away from my kids, and I don't like that either even though I know that's the best thing for them.
8. What's one trait you hate in a person? No integrity.
9. What's one thing you like to do alone? Well being the Mommy of two young children, I would say just going to the bathroom alone without a child busting through the door would be marvelous.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!