August 21, 2010
Saturday Nine-Welcome Back
1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back? I guess that would be coming back to work more than one day a week. I used to have a crazy on again/off again relationship with part-time jobs since becoming a Mom, you know the stay-at-home Mom vs. the career woman if you will. I suppose I was lucky to have a choice as some women don't. Well I'm back for good now:)
2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with? My girlfriends, have so many good ones, I couldn't choose.
3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you? LOL. Can't even go there, LOL.
4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see? Today in the mall, a child (pre-school age)was throwing a WHOPPER of a tantrum, the screams could be heard for miles. I wasn't shocked, being the Mom of an Autistic child, I've had my fair share of meltdown moments. I think it just got my attention and I thought, "impressive". Well, and glad it wasn't me. I just gave the Mom a 'hang in there' look.
5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9? I love to do nothing, just relax, usually watch a movie or read a book. I know, exciting life I lead! Jealous?
6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it. Again, laugh. In my best dreams, yes, I have had many a vacation to anywhere but Minnesota. I would just love to go somewhere kid less, be in a huge hotel room with a magnificent view of the ocean and just chill out for a few days, lounge on the balcony and have nothing to do, no one to see, and no where to be.
7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them. Well I have 22 cousins! That's all first cousins. It's hard to choose, I can't believe most of us are grown up, married (uh, or divorced) and have kids of our own. Some of my greatest childhood memories are with my cousins: shopping, skinny dipping, playing, waiting for Santa, and the best thing we did together was make up the most ridiculous games to play while our parents basically got drunk at family get togethers. I always had so much fun with them, and love them all. And one just happens to be my Godson, love him most-est:)
8. Do you have any special plans for next week? Working, and meeting both of the kids teachers for school. I'm ready to get our new routine started!
9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why? You're only as old, or young, as you feel. I don't feel a day over 29!
Enjoy your weekend!