1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago? NO WAY!!! I'd like to know who is, but I am not even the same one bit. I still have friends from 20 years ago, so in some ways I must still be the same. We all change and grow by experiences, I believe that makes you who you are. Every milestone in life changes you, your values and what you value increases. High School changes you, college changes you, living on your own changes you, dating changes you, marriage, children, grandchildren, so on and so on. For example, you may not value friendship until you hit rock bottom and really need a friend and someone is there for you even though you may not have been there for them.
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to? I wouldn't say nothing. I pretty much give my all in every aspect of my life, or I have been known to do things mediocre. So many things I wish I could give my all to, my kids, to God; but that will come when my world stops spinning just a tinge. I give nothing to drama. I'm out. Don't want it, don't want to hear it, don't even want to be within a 5 mile radius of it. Unless by court order via divorce decree.
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much? Only slots. Never saw the big deal with gambling, and I don't really bet one anything.
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed? BED!! I am a snob. I CAN sleep on a plane. But not in a car, on a train, in a boat, with a goat, I will not, will not Sam I AM. I'm an inside kind of girl, no camping for me either.
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone. Well it's like a full blown I told ya so right in the face. With my ex, our first date I was totally hammered, ie. drunk. I had just had an way too long happy hour with my girlfriends, came home to "rest", and fell asleep as he rang the doorbell for 10 minutes. Not my finest moment. But that might say a lot, hummm.
6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? In 5th grade I was on the "safety patrol". I was in charge of drop off duty, I had to go open the car door for kids and escort them to the door of the school safely. One morning, halfway through shift, a downpour began. I had an umbrella and carried on. When I got to class I was soaked, and mind you all the other patrolers bailed. All the kids in my class totally laughed at me. I will never forget how embarrassed I was. I had done something I was proud of and thought was admirable and I was made to feel like an idiot. Kids can be so rough. Even my teacher (a gem she was by the way, worst teacher ever, and fired after that year) also joined in the fun. That brought my self-esteem down a few notches to say the least.
7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same? I have had a bit of a makeover, and one day I will get a full blown blogover, when I can afford it. Other than adding a few Memes, I think same ol' me, same time, same place.
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? Trust your instincts, they are always right.
9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done? Not telling, I feel like I've already been to therapy this Saturday 9 as it is:)
Happy Saturday all, have a safe holiday weekend.